CASEEN: SMARTPHONE WRISTLIST CLUTCH PURSE






I've been kind of obsessed with cellphone accessories lately. Who doesn't, right? I tend to get bored so I'm always changing my cases. The problem is, that some of this cases doesn't protect properly my phone. And I can't forget how many times I just go out with just my wallet and my phone, and one of those get lost. My heart skip a beat. 

So, today I want to share about this fashionable accessories for smartphone, perfect for take all the basics with you in case you don't want to carry a large handbag. The website name is caseen.com and all the designs are done in Los Angeles, CA.




This  smartphone wristlist clutch is a wallet with room for cash, cards, coins, a smartphone device that fit most smartphones including Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, and some models have a large size enough for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 sized phone. The wrist strap has polished details and makes easy to carry the clutch. 




With this trendy purse we can have all our essentials in one hand and organize with the pockets and slots. 
I love that this wristlist are not only beautiful but at the same time very affordable. The prices goes from $10.99 to $24.99. 



caseen.com have so many other products for our smartphones and tablets, that we'll have a hard time trying to decide which one to buy. You will love it!!!!





Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I didn't even know that this was a thing! I love the idea of them, how handy :)

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is sooo handy! Thanks for sharing :)

    -- Michelle | http://mxpstyle.com

    ReplyDelete